Thursday, August 4, 2011

Night Safari

 

 

 

 



Feeding the zebras and lions on a night safari at the Safari Wild Life Park in Bali. I was the only one in the vehicle who managed to get a lion to eat from the stick. They weren't very hungry that night. I was lucky to snap the great photo as the lion was about to take the piece of meat. I have had a lot of problems accessing these photos from the memory card. The problem must be with the card as my computer has plenty of memory left.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

quiltzyx said...

At first glance, I thought the zebra was sticking his tongue out!!! Then I realized it was a carrot LOL

Love these shots!

Barbara said...

Oh my! You had a lot of fun!

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts

A group of local quilters has recently completed two years of making 12" x 12" art quilts -completing one every two months working...